West Bengal HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion pdf Download. Get the best quality HS Computer Science Suggestion 2019 with Sure Common in Examination. West Bengal Higher Secondary 2019 Exam Suggestion. WBCHSE 2019 Model Question Paper Download. Essential questions for HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion. HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion with 92% Common in the Examination.
West Bengal Higher Secondary 2019 Computer Science Exam will be hung on sixth March 2019. Know every one of the subtleties data and Suggestion of HS 2019 Computer Science Subject. Download WBCHSE HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion with Sure Common in Examination. Get all the critical inquiries and Syllabus of HS 2019 Computer Science Exam.
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion Download. Each twelfth Class understudies will situate for their second Board Exam HS 2019 inside a couple of months and they all beginning their examination to do the best on it. Group WebExam was attempting to help HS 2019 Students by giving some necessary inquiries of each subject.
Here you can download WB HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion arranged by master subject educators. This HS Computer Science Suggestion 2019 organized based on the most recent couple of years questions and Model Question Paper given by WBCHSE.
Take in every one of the subtleties data about West Bengal Higher Secondary 2019 Computer Science Suggestion and Syllabus. Download earlier year question papers. Get the Test and Final Exam Suggestion for Computer Science Exam 2019.
HS 2019 Computer Science Syllabus
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) distributed the new schedule for Higher Secondary 2019 Computer Science Exam. The inquiries will originate from the accompanying parts. Add up to marks from every section likewise referenced on the table.
|Sequential Logic Circuit||15 Marks|
|Programming in C & Data Structures||15 Marks|
|Database Management System||15 Marks|
|Introduction of Object-Oriented Programming||10 Marks|
HS 2019 Computer Science Question Pattern
Add up to targets for West Bengal Computer Science composed Exam 2019 will 70 Marks and 30 Marks venture purposes. The HS 2019 Question Paper will contain three gatherings, GROUP – A, B and C. Among this Group – An and B will contain MCQ and Short Answer type questions, add up to marks 35. The Group-C will hold five inquiries, and each investigation will convey seven marks. So add up to 35 Marks.
There will be elective inquiries on each gathering. Underneath the entire HS 2019, Computer Science Suggestion is portrayed. Tail it to check your planning for HS 2019 Computer Science Exam.
HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion
Sequential Logic Circuits
1. Design a counter that counts the decimal digits according to 2421 code. Draw a primary flip-flop circuit using NOR gate. What is Register?
2. Draw the logic circuit and truth table of an R-S flip-flop using NAND gates. Why is clock pulse needed in a flip-flop? What do you mean by the trigger?
3. Explain the working principle of Master-Slave flip-flop / Johnson Counter. Differentiate between Synchronous counter and Asynchronous counter.
4. Draw the diagram of the SIPO Register. Draw the logic diagram of a 3-bit binary up-counter. Write the differences between a sequential circuit and a combinational logic circuit.
Programming in ‘C’ and Data Structure
1. What is the data type of the variable x in the ‘C’ statement int*x? Write the algorithm to delete data from the stack.
2. What is stack pointer? When the value of stack become ‘Null’? Explain ‘call by value’ and ‘call by reference’. Write a function in C programming language to delete /insert the first node of a linked list.
3. Write advantages and disadvantages of a linked list over an array. Show how to declare a data type node to define the node of a single linked list which holds an integer as the only one data item.
4. Convert the following infix expression to postfix using a stack, E=A/(B*C) – D. Write pop operation of the heap in C language.
5. What is the main characteristic of the Queue? What is the function of the return statement? Consider the array declaration to store 20 integer elements as int x; Rewrite the above constitution in dynamic memory allocation and also how to free the allocated memory.
Components of a Network
1. Explain the purpose of Domain Name Server (DNS) in the context of internet. Write a short Note on- URL, www, Proxy Server, advantages of email, CSMA/CD, optical cable.
2. Write the differences between – DNS and IP Address, FTP and TELNET, internet and Intranet, circuit switching and Packet switching.
3. What are uplink and downlink? Name any two LAN protocols. What is a search engine? Name two search engines and web browsers. State advantages of UTP cable in a computer network.
4. What is Bandwidth? What is function of <ul>, <hi>, <img>, <sup> HTML tag?
Database Management System
1. Explain 3NF with the example. Explain Candidate key and Foreign key briefly using examples. What do you mean by Relationship database?
2. What do you say by domain constraint? What are DDL and DCL? Write down the differences between the many-to-many and one-to-one relationship. What is deletion anomaly?
3. What is data and information? Define cardinality in the context of the relational model. Explain inner join, outer join, intersection operations with an example.
Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
1. Write a programme in C++ to check an integer whether it is odd or even using class and object. Give the differences between Public and Private Member of a class in C++.
2. What is Polymorphism? Write the characteristics of OOP. Write a programme in C++ that convert decimal numbers into binary numbers using class and object.
3. Write down the advantages of Encapsulation. Write down the differences between Data Member and Library Function.
Suggestion, Download WBCHSE HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion PDF version.
This is the entire West Bengal HS 2019 Computer Science Suggestion arranged by WebExam. On this suggestion, we referenced just the expansive answer type questions. For MCQ and Short inquiries, read the course books cautiously.