Applications are invited to apply for the Young Leader Access Program 2020. This is a Fully Funded International Exchange and leadership program to the USA for all participants from all around the world. All the Expenses will be covered.
The Duration of the Young Leader Access Program in the United States is for 10 Days. Participants will travel to the United States for 10 days in the Summer of 2020. There is No Need for IELTS/TOEFL for this Summer Exchange Program.
For this summer exchange program, all academic fields & majors are available as this is not an academic program. Participants age 18-26 are eligible to apply. There is No Application Fee. The MCW Global’s Young Leaders Access Program is based on three Phases: Summer Retreat, Vision Planning, and Alumni Mentorship and ongoing support.
MCW Young Leader Access Program 2020 Details
- Country: New York, United States
- Duration: 10 Days (July 21- July 30, 2020)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th January 2020
About MCW Young Leader Acces Program
MCW Global is a Non-Profit organization with a vision for communities around the world to achieve greater levels of Education, Improved Health, and Increased Economic Security.
Leadership Development, Self-awareness, a Deep Understanding of Global Citizenship, and how to implement a project from beginning to end.
MCW Global Young Leader Access Program is a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered International Summer Exchange Program.
It’s Not an Academic Program. CGPA is NOT required in this program. All Participants who are applying should have a Strong Interest in Leadership.
Every student with any type of academic background is eligible to apply. I Repeat, any Student with any academic background is eligible to apply.
All Costs will be funded in this Summer Exchange Program. The following things will be cover in MCW 2020 Summer Exchange program during (July 21- July 30, 2020)
- Housing/Accommodation will be given
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from Country.
- Inner Transport to Venues
- Other Necessary Materials
- Demonstrate commitment to their community.
- Identify an issue in their community to address.
- Be between the ages of 18-26.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Be eligible for appropriate visa and travel documentation.
The Following Documents should be upload in the Online Application Form.
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- February 3, 2020: First round decisions sent out; shortlist candidates notified; second-round application opens
- February 21, 2020: Second round application closes
- March 2-28, 2020: Interviews with Alumni
- April 1, 2020: Acceptances sent out
- May 3, 2020: Confirmation of acceptance with visa interview date and deposit
- July 21, 2020 – July 30, 2020: Young Leaders Access Summer Program
- July 30, 2020 – July 22, 2021: Young Leaders Access Program duration
The last date to apply for the MCW Young Leader Access Program 2020 in New York is 5th January 2020
How to Apply:
Complete an Online Application Form & Upload the Required Documents. The Official Link of the Young Leader Access Program is given below.