The College of International Education of Zhejiang Gongshang University is thrilled to announce the international awards.
The program is open to both incoming international student and currently enrolled students who want to get free money to fund their studies in China.
Z Zhejiang Gongshang University is a public university offers a number of degree programs in the fields of economics, science, engineering, law, administration, literature, and arts.
Why at Zhejiang Gongshang University? At ZJGSU, You’ll receive an outstanding learning and teaching experience. ZJGSU offers 45 undergraduate degree, 3 PhD degree, and 37 master degree programs.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Zhejiang Gongshang University funding for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be of foreign nationality with the good physical condition and should have outstanding academic performance
- The enrolled students should have 80% or above attendance rate and paid all tuition fee and accommodation fee for the past study duration
- Applicants should behave well both inside and outside of the premises and there is no record of violating the laws and regulations of China and the host University.
How to Apply for Zhejiang Gongshang University funding for International Students
- How to Apply: If you are considering applying for this opportunity, you must enroll at ZJGSU. Being a university student, you can log in Zhejiang Gongshang University Online Application System to complete the online program application. (The application process is only available to new students. Nominated students can consult major schools about the award application.)
- Supporting Documents: Filled Application form for Degree programs in ZJGSU, Remittance receipt of the application fee of 400 RMB yuan, certificate and course transcript, English Learning Certificate, Resume, Photocopy of your passport and 5 photos, which size is as the same as in passport, Foreigner Physical Examination Report, Two letters of recommendation for masters and doctoral.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should be graduated from high school for undergraduate programs, must have a bachelor degree for master programs, and must have a master degree for PhD programs.
- Language Requirement: International students must have TOEFL or IELTS or other English Learning Certificate.
Zhejiang Gongshang University funding for International Students Benefits
The university will provide all the following:
Degree students who are already enrolled in ZJGSU and have outstanding academic performance.
- First Prize is 70% of Tuition fees
- Second Prize is 50% of Tuition fees
- Third Prize is 30% of Tuition fees
New Degree Student who are newly enrolled.
- First Prize is 100% of Tuition fees
- Second Prize is 70% of Tuition fees
- Third Prize is 40% of Tuition fees
Newly enrolled Chinese Language Students will get as the following:
- First Prize is 4,000,
- Second Prize is 3,000,
- Third Prize is 2,000
Enrolled in Chinese Language Student:
- Scores for all classes above or at least 90, the attendance rate was above 90% in last semester, active in all kinds of activities. 3000 for Outstanding Student
- Diligent in studies, Scores for all classes above or at least 85, the attendance rate was above 95% in last semester. 2000 for Diligent Study
- Active in cultural and sporting activities united by the university, city or provincial level organizers; Good moral quality, enthusiasm in social welfare; active in the student union; another award winner. 1500 for Arts and Sports Activities and Social Service
- Students who have passed HSK 4 or above (Level 5 or 6); Evaluation based on high scores and levels, there is no repeat for the winner. 1000 for HSK Front-Runner